First Officer Boeing B757 (m/f/d)
DHL Air (Austria) GmbH is looking for highly motivated First Officers with a balanced personality and above standard professional skills.
DHL Air (Austria) GmbH is a new cargo airline founded in 2021, a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group. The prime focus of the airline is to support the EU network with a fleet of Boeing B757 aircraft.
If you want to be part of a professional, young and dynamic team – JOIN the DHL Air Austria Family!
- Above standard professional skills
- Profound aviation English language fluency (minimum language proficiency level 4)
- German language desirable
- Valid EASA ATPL (A) or EASA CPL (A) with ATPL credit
- Valid MEP / IR Rating
- Valid EASA Medical Certificate Class 1
- Negative drug test
- Completion certificate of training course specified in EASA FCL.745.A Advanced UPRT course
- EU – Citizenship
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- General qualification for university entrance (A levels, Hochschulreife)
- Valid background check
- Valid Boeing B757/767 Type Rating preferred
Flight Experience required:
- Minimum 500 hours on
- multipilot jet certified CS25 (or FAR25); or
- multipilot turboprop with MTOW of not less than 10t or certified for more than 19 passengers
- Unrestricted Austrian Full-time contract
- Please note: You must agree to let DHL Air (Austria) GmbH rewrite your valid EASA Part-FCL Licence into a Austrian EASA Licence in case of a positive recommendation
- Leipzig (LEJ)
- Please note: DHL Air (Austria) flight crew members should live in the vicinity of Leipzig
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package and extra allowances
- Loss of Licence insurance and additional benefits
If you need help and support with your application, please feel free to contact us by phone at +49 (0) 40 / 48 40 49 - 130. We are happy to assist you and answer any further questions about the job. Best regards from Hamburg.