CABIN CREW MEMBER (M/F/Diverse), STOCKHOLM (ARN)
#flyyourway - Ready for a career above the clouds? At Eurowings you will have the opportunity to expand your
horizons and to start your career in the exciting world of aviation.
We are looking for service-oriented Cabin Crew Members (m/f/diverse) in Stockholm (ARN).
We look forward to getting to know you!
Your daily flight route
As a Flight Attendant (m/f/d), it’s your job to create a positive atmosphere on board, ensuring a pleasant journey for our
guests and creating a WOW effect so that every passenger leaves the aircraft with a smile.
- Start the day at the briefing, with important information about the flight
- Be responsible for various security checks and cabin preparation before boarding
- Welcome our guests on board and provide assistance whenever needed
- Deliver an outstanding service to our customers together with the rest of the crew
- Be responsible for driving our on-board-sales in order to create a unique flight experience
- Act as an enthusiastic and optimistic representative of Eurowings and its values
- Manage stressful and challenging situations and solve every problem with a smile
Your starting conditions
Ready to take off? We look forward to receiving your application if you enjoy working with people, want a workspace
above the clouds, and meet the following requirements:
- You are at least 1.60 m in body height and min. 18 years old
- Good level of written and spoken English, speaking German is not a must but would be a plus
- General Certificate of Secondary Education or Certificate of completion of compulsory basic secondary schooling
in combination with flying or gastronomic experience
- Unrestricted valid passport and additionally for non-EU citizens a residence- and work permit
- Good general health and visual acuity of +/- 5 diopters
- You will complete a negative drug screening (will be requested after successful application dur ing the
- You are a confident swimmer
- Ideally, you already have an EASA Cabin Crew Attestation and previous flight experience
- You have a well-groomed appearance combined with a confident and professional demeanor
What we offer?
- Remuneration from the first day of training
- Employment is in a seasonal part-time model (for further information, please see the info sheets)
- Yearly progression in salary steps
- Flight duties in the European flight network of Eurowings
- Uniform and equipment are paid by the employer
- Special discounts for private flights, numerous hotels and car rental companies and other attractive travel benefits
To view more information regarding the conditions and part time model for the base Stockholm, please click here.
Please note: After an unsuccessful application for a Eurowings airline (Eurowings GmbH or Eurowings Europe Limited) it is only possible to reapply after 12 months
Ready to take off?
- Please apply online only via the button below
- During the application process you can apply for up to three bases (depending on demand).
- After a positive preselection, we will invite you to an assessment centre.
We are looking forward to your application!
About Eurowings Europe Ltd.
Eurowings is the value airline of the Lufthansa Group and thus part of the largest aviation group worldwide. Eurowings is the market leader of the airports of Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Stuttgart and Cologne/Bonn and currently has a fleet of about 100 aircraft. Eurowings focuses on low-cost products and services and offers non-stop flights within Europe. The airline currently flies to more than 100 destinations in its flight schedule. With its extensive route network and 11 international bases – including Europe´s number one holiday island, Palma de Mallorca – Eurowings is the largest holiday airline in Germany. Eurowings currently employs around 4,000 people across Europe.
If you need help and support with your application, please feel free to contact us by phone at +49 (0) 40 / 48 40 49 - 180. We are happy to assist you and answer any further questions about the job. Best regards from Hamburg.