Spring Airlines is China's first and only low-cost airline – guaranteeing customers the best-value airfares in China. Founded in 2005 by Spring Travel. Since becoming the dominant player in the domestic travel market, Spring Airlines has set out to revolutionize air travel in China… Headquartered in Shanghai, China's financial capital, Spring operates a state-of-the-art fleet of Airbus A320 aircraft, one of the youngest fleets in the world today. Spring Airlines has received Top safety awards won from Airbus Industryand China's Aviation Authority. Convenient airports and wide range of destinations giving broad appeal and serving different geographies and customer types. Bases at both Shanghai airports – Hongqiao and Pudong – as well as Shenyang in northeast China and Shijiazhuang, Beijing's new gateway airport. Flying over 50 routes across China and beyond.
CAPTAIN (m/f) Airbus 320 Typerated
Medical class 1 certificate
ICAO Language Proficiency Level 4
A320 type rating certificate of captain and possess first rating instrument landing standard
Minimum 3 years airlines crew experience
Total flight time 3,000 hours minimum
Minimum 500 hours experience as Pilot in Command on A-320
Active line flying during the last 12 month
- 3 years contract of employment; extendable
• Living in china – 40 days off, net salary: 18.500 USD
• 6 weeks duty / 2 weeks off net salary: 17.500 USD
• 6 weeks duty / 3 weeks off net salary: 16.500 USD
• 4 weeks duty / 4 weeks off net salary: 12.500 USD
plus tremendous annual bonus like:
• 10.000 USD for private travels
• 12.000 USD (Option 1, 2, 3) otherwise 10.000 USD (Option 4) for safety bonus
• 6.000 USD (Option 1, 2, 3) otherwise 5.000 USD (Option 4) annual bonus
• 6.000 USD fuel saving bonus (variabel)
Our team will be happy to answer your questions on telephone +49404840490 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on 'Apply' and send us your complete application.
We are looking forward to your application.