Flybe launches drive to recruit local crew for its expanding Dusseldorf operation
Do you like meeting different people from different cultures and backgrounds?
Do you want to work in a fast paced and exciting environment?
Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service?
Are you hard working and despite a long day and hard work still find the time to smile and help others?
If so why not consider a role as Cabin Crew with us.
You should have:
- Have experience in dealing with customers
- Speak German fluently, very good knowledge of English both written and conversation
- No tattoos/piercings that would be visible whilst wearing the uniform except earrings in the lower lobe for females
- Be between 5ft 2inches and 6ft1 inches (157-188cms)
- Be able to swim a minimum of 25 meters. (add tick sheet to interview sheet)
- In good general health and able to complete an aviation medical
- Hold a full, valid driving license
- Applicants will either need to be in possession of a full, valid EU passport with no restrictions or for non EU passport holders, a valid work permit/visa which allows entry to all European destinations.
- You must live, or relocating to live, within 60 minutes travelling distance of Dusseldorf airport prior to the date of commencement of employment
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for the position of Cabin Crew, please complete an online application and Apply Here today!