We are looking for highly motivated cabin crew to take overall responsibility for the adherence of safety regulations and procedures within the cabin.
Previous experience of at least 12 months operating as a Senior Cabin Crew member on a multi crewed aircraft desirable, however a minimum of 12 months recent experience as main crew may be considered.
You must be able to demonstrate leadership skills and act on you own initiative with the ability to cope under pressure.
- A competitive salary and benefits (to be explained at interview)
- Full initials course in state of the art training Academy with hotel accommodation arranged for you
- Beautiful designer uniform
- Suitable crew hotel single accommodation to be provided by the airline at outstations/layovers when on duty.
- A scheduling agreement to assist with lifestyle work/ life balance
- Payments for working a day off and disruption (subject to scheduling agreement)
- Free Car Parking at the airport
- Staff Travel benefits
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for the position of Cabin Crew, please complete an online application and Apply Here today!