Crew Scheduling Senior Supervisor (m/f)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN LEIPZIG FOR A FULL-TIME, ROTATING SHIFT POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
SENIOR SUPERVISOR CREW SCHEDULING (M/F)
GREAT LEADERS CREATE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK.
AS A LEADER OF CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL SPECIALISTS, YOU MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
As a member of European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH, Germany’s biggest freight-airline, you will supervise shift operations and coordinate work for flight crew scheduling staff, ensuring legal and efficient flight crew coverage. Your further focus will be on implementation and optimization of daily flight crew scheduling practices and processes, including long-term flight crew planning. You will be in daily touch with flight crews and facilitate crew arrangements with other departments such as Flight Crew Training, the Travel / Hotel Department, and others. You will prepare daily reports and liaise within the Airline Control Center on crew-related issues to maintain operational coverage. You will additionally take part in workshops, meetings and projects.
- At least 3 years’ experience in flight crewing or 5 years in a flight operations environment
- In-depth knowledge of complex regulatory requirements applicable to crewing
- Strong computer skills, including a crewing software, preferably AIMS (proficiency in system administration is an asset)
- Fluent and proficient in English, both spoken and written, and the ability to understand German
- Willing to work 24/7 shift patterns and able to work independently
- Flexibly able to adapt to a dynamic environment, stress-resistant, multi-tasking, able to prioritize and make prompt decisions
- Effective communicator with a professional approach to people of different cultural, social and educational backgrounds
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
We offer you an exciting work environment, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Johanna Braasch will be happy to answer your questions by mail Johanna.Braasch@dhl.com.
Challenged by this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application including cover letter, CV, references and your desired salary. You can find further information on dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.