DHL - European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH actively hiring
EAT European Air Transport GmbH
European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH (EAT), is one of DHL's airlines flying to destinations in Europe, parts of the Middle East, Northern Africa and Northern America. Today, we hold a top position in air cargo.
Our flight crews operate Airbus 300-600, Airbus 330-200F and Boeing B757. The fleet presently counts 34 aircraft in total, flying to more than 50 destinations to cover EAT´s part of the short, medium and long-range portfolio of the DHL Network with more than 400 flights a week. Our aircraft operate to the major international air freight hubs such as Madrid, East Midlands and Cincinnati, as well as other airports such as Lyon, Malta and Sevilla.
EAT Leipzig with around 400 pilots is the biggest airline within the global DHL network and a leading cargo aircraft maintenance provider in Europe. More than 1,000 employees work for EAT Leipzig. Over 20 different nationalities in the cockpit and on the ground form EAT´s international character.
We mainly operate out of Leipzig, Germany, where the world’s largest DHL cargo hub is located.
Why join EAT:
- Continously growing company
- We offer a variety of career opportunities for cockpit crews
- Encourages interdepartmental teamwork, loyalty and commitment to continuous success
- Develop your potential in our company
- Guarantee safe flight operations
- Continuous crew development through varied trainings
What we offer:
- German contract with an attractive remuneration package
- Type Rating on Boing 757-200
- Type Rating on Airbus 300-600
- CCQ on Airbus 330-200F
- Prospects regarding upgrades to Captain
- Base Leipzig
For more information visit DHL/EAT.