DHL Air Austria GmbH actively hiring
Founded in 2021, DHL Air Austria is a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL Group and part of the division DHL Express. The airline obtained its AOC in October 2021, with flight operations being entirely handled from Vienna since March 2022.
Together with European Air Transport (EAT), DHL Air Austria covers most of the European DHL network with a fleet of 18 Boeing 757-200. The company’s workforce currently consists of more than 50 employees in its headquarters at Vienna Airport and more than 190 flight crew personnel, based in Leipzig.
DHL Air Austria will add 3 Boeing 767-300 (with another one to be confirmed later) to the existing fleet of Boeing 757 in 2023, bringing the total number of aircraft to 21.
Why join DHL Air Austria
- … a continuously growing company
- … offering a variety of career opportunities to further develop
- … encouraging interdepartmental teamwork, loyalty and commitment to continuous success
- … guaranteeing continuous development through varied trainings
What we offer
- An Austrian contract with an attractive remuneration package
- Headquarters at Vienna Airport
- DHL Hub Leipzig as operational base
- Excellent career perspective
- #AsOne spirit and #ServusAustria mentality
DHL Air (Austria) GmbH
Office Park 4, Objekt 683, Top B.31