First Officer (m/f/d) A320-Family (Type-Rated / Non-Type-Rated) “Fast Track Upgrade” Stockholm (ARN)
Eurowings is the Value Airline of the Lufthansa Group and thus part of the world's largest aviation group.
We are looking for First Officers (m/f/d) A320-Family “Fast Track Upgrade” for Eurowings Europe Limited for our new base in Stockholm for an initial fixed term contract (24 months).
Do you want to face the challenge? – We are looking forward to your application!
What’s in it for me
- Fast track upgrade as captain
- Employment contract incl. renumeration from the first day of training onwards
- Signing bonus combined with a bonding for 24 months (not part-time aliquot) for all contract signings from 01.01.2022-31.07.2022 in the amount of SEK 105.000,00
- High quality training
- Operations in the European route network of Eurowings
- Costs for hotel accommodation, proceedings and travel expenses during training (off from homebase) paid by employer (in case out of homebase)
- Absence allowance during flight duties starting on the first hour
- Access to Lufthansa employee offers and thus reduced flight and vacation offers within the worldwide networks of Eurowings, Lufthansa and partner airlines
Qualifications and Requirements
- EASA ATPL (A) (German or Austrian License is appreciated)
- Preferably with A320 type rating
- Entrance qualification for an (advanced) technical college, high school degree, university entrance exam or completed vocational training
- Good oral and written command of English language (min. ICAO-Language Proficiency Level 4)
- Medical Class I
- Negative drug test
- Valid background check
- EU-citizenship, Non-EU citizens: residence and work permit for Sweden
- Unrestricted validity of passport
- No accident/ no incident confirmation
- 2 references that hold/have held a managerial or training position within an aviation related organization
Required Flying Experience
- Min. 4.000 hrs. on AC > 19,5 to. MTOM
- Min 350 Landings on AC > 19,5 to.MTOM
- “Active line flying” within the last 24 months
- Candidates with A320 T/R and min. 500 hrs. on Type (without simulator) will be preferably considered
- Please apply only online using the button below
- After a preselection, we will invite successful candidates to the Eurowings selection process.
- Selection steps passed in the past can be recognised under certain conditions
To view more information regarding the conditions with Eurowings Europe Limited, please click on the link below:
We are looking forward to your application!
If you need help and support with your application, please feel free to contact us by phone at +49 (0) 40 / 48 40 49 - 120. We are happy to assist you and answer any further questions about the job. Best regards from Hamburg.