Under the newly established brand Eurowings, the independent low-cost airline Eurowings Europe with its headquarter in Vienna, Austria, will offer flights within Europe to various attractive destinations. Quality, professionalism and enthusiasm – those are the values that we embody to keep our customers happy. That's why we invest in highly qualified staff with the best training. Let's shape the future together!
Starting February 2016 Eurowings Europe flight operations is looking for:
F/O (m/f) A320 "Fast Track Upgrade" fast track promotion to Commander (m/f) with Eurowings Europe
If you are up for the challenge and meet the prerequisites, apply now!
- Above average flying abilities
- Good Team Player-Personality
- Outstanding Leadership Skills
- EASA ATPL
- Medical Class I and negative Drug Testing
- Unrestricted Passport
- Nationality: EU / EFTA
- English minimum LP 4
- Preference will be given to candidates with good knowledge in German Language
- Min. full second level graduation (e.g. Baccalauréat, Abitur, Fachhochschulreife,A-Level Exam, Matura). or
Secondary School leaving Certificate + completed vocational training (e.g. Mittlere Reife)
- Internet- and individual e-mail-Account
- Successful Eurowings Assessment
- Min. 1.000 hrs PIC
- Min. 5.000 hrs on Jet / Turboprop > 19,5 to.
- Active line flying as commander during the last 12 months
- Preference will be given to candidates with A320 T/R and min. 500 hrs on Type
Conditions of employment:
- Full-time work scheme
- Permanent Contract
- Remuneration according to valid payment scheme + allowances
- Apply now and get more information concerning our terms and conditions!
Please apply only online here!