W. L. Gore & Associates
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., was founded January 1, 1958, in Newark, Delaware, by Wilbert L. (Bill) and Genevieve (Vieve) Gore.
- Today, with more than $3 billion in annual revenue, the enterprise is privately owned. Our approximately 9,500 employees (called Associates) worldwide are also part owners of the enterprise through the Associate stock plan. Gore prefers this private ownership and believes this reinforces a key element of its culture to “take a long-term view” when assessing business situations.
- Gore is one of the 200 largest privately held U.S. companies.
- By using proprietary technologies with the versatile polymer polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), Gore has created numerous products for medical implants; fabric laminates; and cable, filtration, sealant, membrane, venting and fiber technologies for diverse industries.
- Gore has been granted more than 2,000 patents worldwide in a wide range of fields, including electronics, medical devices and polymer processing.
- More than 40 million innovative Gore medical devices have been implanted, saving and improving the quality of lives worldwide.
- Gore has offices in more than 25 countries, with manufacturing operations in the U.S., Germany, the UK, China and Japan.
This employer currently has no vacancies. Here you can find all our jobs!