First Officer A320 (m/f/d) English Speaking fixed-term contract
Starting date: January until June 2024.
- As the Captain's deputy, you will not only be part of a dynamic team but also actively involved in the planning, execution, and shaping of flights.
- You will share responsibility with your Captain for the aircraft and the entire crew
- Independently, you will operate our A320 aircraft, flying to impressive destinations and challenging airports.
- EASA ATPL, CPL (IR) with ATPL theory, or MPL
- A320 type rating and 500 hours on type
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- General or subject-specific higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) or equivalent
- Medical Class 1 issued by a German AMC, including a negative drug test.
- Maximum correction of visual acuity of +/- 3 diopters
- Residence and work permit in Germany, as well as possession of an unrestricted passport
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or willingness to get vaccinated+
- Fixed-term contract for 2 years
- Permanent contract with fluent German skills proven by a Level B2 certificate or as a native speaker
What you can look forward to at Condor:
- A great atmosphere fostered by a friendly and motivated team, with a flat hierarchy
- Excitement through interesting and varied work in a fascinating industry
- Opportunities for personal development through competent training and development options
- Benefits including attractive travel discounts, social benefits, and a competitive salary
- Previous flying experience is taken into account in the starting salary
- Broad horizons, with the chance to explore and experience the world
- Various bases: FRA, DUS, LEJ, HAM, MUC
- Opportunity to be promoted to First Officer on A330 after receiving a permanent contract
Ready for Check-in: Apply now!