European Flight Academy ATPL Programm
Become a pilot within the Lufthansa Group! We are looking together with Lufthansa for talents who want to take off with us! Do you fulfill the application requirements, and do you see yourself in the cockpit of a passenger aircraft in the future? We are looking forward to receiving your application! Here you will find all the important facts of our Airline Transport Pilot License training program.
European Flight Academy ATPL Program
The European Flight Academy (EFA) is the brand of all Lufthansa Group flight schools combined under one roof. With innovative training concepts and interdisciplinary courses, we are offering our trainee pilots a training with a good outlook and a successful career path as a pilot. Benefit from our more than 60 years’ experience, from a training with high Lufthansa Group standards, the constant know how transfer between flight operations of the entire Lufthansa Group and a sign-on bonus in 2019 of 20.000 Euro!
This exciting and diversified training is waiting for you:
After the successful training within the EFA Program (22 - 24months) you will be given a Commercial Pilot License (CPL) and an Instrument Rating (IR, frozen ATPL). This qualifies you for a cockpit career within the Eurowings groups, or for an airline outside the Lufthansa Group. You are cleared for take-off!
- Residence and work permit EU CH, as well as an unrestricted passport
- Advanced technical college entrance qualification or at least secondary school certificate and completed vocational training
- At least 17 years old with beginning of selection process
- At least 18 years old with beginning of training
- First language English or German
- Successful participation in assessment center of the European Flight Academy, which will be done in cooperation with Eurowings and Interpersonal GmbH.
- EASA Medical Class 1 prior to training begin
- FAA Medical Class 3 incl. drug screening
- All previous assessments are independent of your application and do not lead to exclusion from the application process