European Flight Academy ATPL Programm
European Flight Academy ATPL Program
Together with Lufthansa Group, we are looking for the talents of tomorrow to take off into their careers! Do you meet the application requirements and see your future in the cockpit of a commercial airliner? We are looking forward to your application online!
This exciting and diverse training course awaits you:
- You want to manage a complex aircraft above the clouds
- You want to take responsibility for your crew and passengers on board
- You want to learn how to calculate flight routes and keep your cool in any weather conditions
After successfully graduating from the EFA training program after approx. 22-24 months, you will receive a Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) and an Instrument Rating (IR, frozen ATPL). This qualifies you to directly begin working at a Lufthansa Group airline such as Eurowings. You are thus cleared for takeoff.
This is you:
- You have a general/subject-linked university entrance qualification or secondary school leaving certificate and completed vocational training
- You are an EU national or have permanent residency in the EU and a working permit for the EU and Switzerland
- You speak fluent English
- You are at least 18 years old
- You pass the medical (not required upon application)
Your dream job includes:
• Great opportunities to get a job at one of the top airlines in Europe
• Broad range of career prospects, even outside the cockpit
• Allows you to personally experience cultures all around the world
• Appreciation for your work in a highly reputable job
• An office where the sun always shines
Interested? Then apply here.
Want to find out more about pilot training at the Lufthansa Group? Get all the details here: www.european-flight-academy.com/en
About European Flight Academy
European Flight Academy has united Lufthansa Group’s flight academies under one roof since 2017. Today, the academy trains prospective pilots for all Lufthansa Group airlines on a fleet of more than 50 modern training aircraft stationed in Germany, Switzerland, and the USA. Our training courses follow one particular goal: to bring excellent pilots into the airlines’ cockpits. European Flight Academy is a brand of Lufthansa Aviation Training GmbH.