1. Name and contact details of the responsible person:
The company data protection officer can be contacted at the above address, in the name of the data protection officer, or at email@example.com.
2.Purposes of processing, legal basis, duration of storage:
a) When calling up the website:
When calling up our website www.career.aero, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer
- as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The legitimate interest pursued is the external presentation of our company on the Internet.
In addition, cookies are used on our website. Cookies are small text files that are automatically created by your browser and stored on your end device (laptop, tablet, smartphone or similar) when you visit our site. Cookies do not cause any damage to your end device, do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malware. In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity. You can find out which cookies are used for which purpose from the cookie banner that is displayed when you visit our website for the first time.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. YouTube is a service of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, which in turn belongs to Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter "Google"). We have no influence on this data transmission. By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the provision of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website.
The legal basis for the processing is in accordance with your voluntarily given consent Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time by clicking on "Cookie settings" and deselecting the relevant cookies. For more information on data processing at Google, please visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy. An opt-out plugin can be found here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. Settings for the display of advertisements here: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
cc) Google Maps:
We have integrated the maps of Google Maps into our online offer. Google Maps is a product of Google (https://mapsplatform.google.com/). When using Google Maps, Google also collects, processes and uses data on the use of the Maps functions by visitors to the websites. Further information on data processing by Google can be found at: https://policies.google.com/privacy. An opt-out plugin can be found here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. Settings for the display of advertisements here: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
b) When using our platform:
On our website, you have the option to set up a user account with us. For registration, it is sufficient to provide your name, an e-mail address, a password, as well as an address and a telephone number. This information helps us to offer you the advantages of our user account. In the user account, you then have the option of providing further information about yourself. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
bb) Use of the store:
If you book services with us in our online store (store.interpersonal.aero), we process your data for the purpose of recording, processing and executing your order. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Payment is made via PayPal. (PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg). The processing and forwarding of their data necessary for this is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and only insofar as this is necessary for the payment processing.
c) Receipt of e-mails:
aa) Email notifications:
You have the option on our website to register for email notifications. If we offer or announce services or training on our website or in our Online Shop, but temporarily do not have sufficient available slots for them, or for some other reason these services are not yet available, you can sign up for our email notification service for the availability of appointments or training slots. We will then inform you by e-mail about the availability or changes in location or content of the respective product or service you have selected. All you need to do is enter an e-mail address. The registration takes place in the so-called double opt-in procedure. To receive the notifications, you must first register via our website. After registration, you will receive a confirmation link to the e-mail address you provided. You will only receive the notifications if you confirm receipt of this confirmation e-mail by clicking on the confirmation link.
bb) When registering for the newsletter:
You have the option on our website to register for our newsletter. For this purpose, it is sufficient to enter an e-mail address. The registration for the newsletter also takes place in the double opt-in procedure. You will be informed about the frequency and content of our newsletter as part of your registration. The newsletter e-mails contain so-called web beacons, pixel-sized files that enable the statistical evaluation of your click and opening behavior. We use the evaluation of this data to improve our newsletter service. For the technical processing of the newsletter dispatch, we pass on the data required for this to CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Mühlenstr. 43, 26180 Rastede, Germany.
cc) Legal basis and revocation:
The legal basis for sending e-mails is in each case your voluntarily given consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke this at any time without giving reasons, unsubscribe from receiving the corresponding emails. Unsubscribing is possible at any time, for example via the link at the end of each email. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
d) Use of the platform for applications:
If you want to use our platform to apply for a job with one of our partners, you have the option of adding your application data to your user profile and applying for specific jobs using the data stored in the user profile. The processing of your data in the context of the application is then carried out on behalf of the respective employer. For information on the use of your data in the specific application process, please refer to the data protection notice published there.
3. Storage period
Your data stored by us will only be stored for as long as is necessary to fulfill the relevant purpose. This means:
- Your user account data will remain stored until you cancel the account,
- The order data will remain stored until the order is processed,
- If you revoke your consent to receive email notifications or newsletters, we will immediately stop sending the emails.
- You can find the storage periods of the cookies here.
After expiry of the storage periods, your data will be deleted, unless further storage is required for legal reasons. Storage beyond this may be necessary in particular insofar as this is required for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims for the duration of a legal dispute. In this case, the data will be blocked for further use.
The storage period for application procedures is based on the periods specified by the employer. Please refer to the respective data protection notice for the specific procedure.
4. Transfer of data:
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Insofar as we use processors in the processing, the processing is carried out on the basis of a processing contract that binds the processor in relation to the controller in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO and in which the subject and duration of the processing, the type and purpose of the processing, the type of personal data, the categories of data subjects and the obligations and rights of the controller are specified. Processors do not use the data for their own purposes, but perform data processing exclusively for the controller.
5. Data subject rights:
You have the right to:
- According to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
6. Right to object
Insofar as your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
7. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Obligation to provide personal data
The provision of your personal data is necessary, to the extent described, for the implementation of the application process and any subsequent employment relationship. Failure to provide this data would result in us not being able to consider you in the application process.
9. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration:
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status February 2023. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.